If you want to add extra flavor to your biscuits add some garlic and cheddar to them to make knock off red lobster style biscuits. If you want them to be more rounded in shape use an ice cream scoop to drop them on the tray.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 to 3 tablespoons sugar (depending upon how sweet you like them)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 cup milk (whole milk preferred)
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. Mix together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Add melted butter and milk. Stir just until moistened.(Best to let melted butter cool a bit before adding)
- Immediately drop by heaping tablespoons (15 biscuits) onto lightly greased or parchment paper/silicone baking sheet lined large cookie sheet.
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges turn golden brown.
Please follow and like us: