Mojito Lime Butter Baked Chicken
1 hour, 30 minutes
This is great paired with veggies and yellow rice. If you want more of a flavor punch slice up some limes and cook them in the oven with the chicken too.
- 1 Pack of chicken breast, boneless & skinless
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 tablespoons dried Mojito Lime Seasoning or some of my Mojito Lime marinade
- 3 cloves of fresh garlic
- Coat the chicken in the dry seasoning or the marinade, let it rest for 45-mins or over night for more flavor
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place the chicken in an oven safe cooking pan, preferably one that will keep the juices from overflowing from the sides.
- Cut up the stick of butter into pads and place on top of the chicken.
- Smash the garlic and place it on top of the butter.
- Place pan in the oven and slow cook it for approximately one hour or until chicken reaches it done temp at 165 internal reading.
- Pull chicken out of the oven and allow it rest for 10 mins before serving.
Please follow and like us: