Devil’s Food Cake Batter Brownies
Moist and rich, these cake batter brownies are the perfect mix of cake and brownie in one bite!
These are quick and easy to make, and it is a fun treat to make with your kids for any occasion. If you don’t like soft brownies and like them more firm; use a little less milk and oil.
- 1 box devil’s food cake mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your cake mix, egg, oil, vanilla and milk.
- Spray a 9×13 pan with nonstick spray.
- Press your dough into the pan evenly.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes until bars are firm and your toothpick pulls out clean.
- Slice and serve.
Please follow and like us: