We decided to try and do this recipe one night on a whim, and we were glad we did! These turned out to be the best chicken fingers we have ever had and they are so simple to make. Ever since we started making these, it has been one of the most requested things from our kids, so I figured I would share it with you all too.
Most Amazing Chicken Fingers EVER!
The chicken fingers are deliciously crunchy and have really good flavor. My husband who is a bit of a chicken finger addict and our daughter as well, both say these are some of the best chicken fingers they have ever eaten. Simple and easy to put together, this makes for a wonderful addition to any meal or even just good for a snack.
5-8 tenders per peson
The cook time will vary on how many chicken tenders you are frying up, it generally takes us about an hour to cook a whole platter to feed a family of five for a dinner.
These are great with many different sauces, like ranch, BBQ sauce, honey mustard, or even make your own sauces.
- 2 Packs of chicken tenderloins
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Cornmeal
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon paprika
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon onion powder
- 8 Eggs scrambled in a bowl
- Canola oil or Vegetable oil for frying
- Mix dry ingredients into a flat pan and blend till mixed
- Heat up your oil as you are prepping the tenders
- Make sure you have a big enough pot to allow plenty of oil to fill it for frying.
- Cut the tenderloins in half if you want to make more tenders, or leave them as is, depending on their size.
- Dip the tenders into the dry mixture and evenly coat them
- Dip them into the eggs, making sure they are coated well
- Dredge them back through the dry mixture/breading
- Fry until they are golden brown and cooked all the way through. Helpful hint: Chicken will float to the top of the oil when its done cooking, but always make sure it is done on the inside too.
- Plate and serve.
Please follow and like us: